Who Should Use Our USA Free Rx Discount Card?
Everyone in the United States Qualifies to use our Rx Discount Card. We will Never ask you for any Personal or Private Information; there are No Claim Forms, No Waiting Periods, No Pre-Existing Clauses, No Income Requirements, No Age Restrictions and No Annual or Lifetime Limits!
- Millions of Americans who DO NOT have Health Insurance or Prescription Drug Coverage
- Millions of Seniors on Medicare & in the Part D “Donut-Hole” Scenario (Paying Out-of-Pocket For Prescriptions)
- Millions of Seniors on Medicare and do NOT have a Prescription Drug Plan
- Millions of Americans with Prescription Coverage and Paying HIGH Co-Pays up to $50.00 per Prescription
- Millions of Americans with Prescription Coverage and Paying Full-Price for Brand Name Medications
- Millions of Americans that have signed up for the new Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Where To Use:
Save up to 90% on your Generic & Brand Name Prescription Medications at Local Neighborhood Pharmacies. We have over 63,000 Participating Pharmacies in all fifty (50) states, including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands: A&P, Albertsons, BI-LO, BI-MART, Brooks, Brookshire Brothers, Costco, Cub, CVS, DILLONS, Dominick’s, Drug Mart, Fred’s, Fred Meyer, Giant, GIANT EAGLE, HEB, HyVee, ingles, Jewel-Osco, Kmart, Kroger, KING, Longs Drugs, Meijer, Osco Drug, Pamida, PAVILIONS, Publix, Ralphs, Randalls, Rite Aid, SAFEWAY, Sam’s Club, SAVE MART, Savon, Shop’n Save, SHOPKO, Walmart, Wegmans, Weis, Winn Dixie and 1000's of other Brand Name and Independently Owned Pharmacies.
What Does It Cost To Use?
Our Rx Discount Cards are Free to Print, Free to Request and Free to Use. It does not cost you a single penny to save up to 90% on your Generic & Brand Name Prescription Medications.
How To Use:
- Click on the "Print Rx Discount Card" link at the top of each page to print our Rx Discount Card. If you do not have a printer, please click on the "Request Rx Discount Cards" link and we will mail them directly to you, via the United States Postal Service.
- Please cut-out the Rx Discount Card and place in your wallet / purse, so you will have it available when picking up your prescription(s).
- CLICK on the “Local Pharmacy Locator” link and ENTER the zip code of your current pharmacy to see if they are participating or to locate the nearest Participating Pharmacy. Please use the drop-down arrow to locate Participating Pharmacies further than 1 mile in distance. We have over 63,000 Participating Pharmacies in all 50 states.
- Drive to the Participating Pharmacy and hand your Rx Discount Card to the pharmacy employee, BEFORE paying for your prescription(s) and ask them what your discount would be.
- That’s It! It’s Really Simple!
- If the Participating Pharmacy does not accept your Rx Discount Card, please have the pharmacy employee contact Argus Health Systems while you are still at the counter. Argus's contact number is listed directly on the Rx Discount Card. Participating Pharmacies sometimes have part-time employees, who have not been fully trained on processing Rx Discount Cards. That's why it's important in having the pharmacy employee contact Argus right then and there. (Don't worry about the people in line behind you, this IS the job of the pharmacy employee... You Deserve Your Discount)
The USA Free Rx Discount Card is not any type of insurance, intended to be used as a substitute for insurance, and is not a credible Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. Discounts are available only at Participating Pharmacies.